The praise and worship at Harvest Church is inspiring, lively and Spirit-filled!
We love dancing and singing songs of praise, but also standing in reverent awe of the awesome God we serve. Our times of worship are energizing, inspirational, intimate and at the same time powerful.
We pray that our worship inspires every person to dive deeper into the things of God and the purpose He has for our lives. We know you will quickly latch on to the Spirit of praise that God has established here – it’s contagious and invigorating! Equally, the worship will change your life, if you let it.
You may see the following during our times of praise and worship:
- Clapping our hands (Psalms 47:1)
- Lifting our hands (Psalms 63:3, Psalms 134:2)
- Singing of choruses (Ephesians 5:18-19)
- Playing musical instruments (Psalms 150:3-5)
- Standing to sing (2 Chronicles 20:19)
- Praising God in an audible voice (Psalms 100:1-5)
- Dancing before the Lord (Psalms 149:3)
- Waiting quietly in His presence (Psalms 46:10)
What kind of music will your hear during our worship time together? Here are a few examples of the Christian groups our in-house band performs live on stage. Songs vary each week!
“Lay Me Down” by Chris Tomlin
“Running” by Hillsong
“One Thing Remains” by Jesus Culture
“God Is Here” by Darlene Zschech
“Holding Nothing Back” by Jesus Culture
“God Is Able” by Hillsong
“You Are My Strength” by Hillsong
“The Greatness of Our God” by Hillsong